Re: Mozilla Firefox DoH to CloudFlare by default (for US users)?

On 9/10/19 7:46 PM, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> You obviously consider Mozilla's choices of trusted resolvers (currently
> Cloudflare, hopefully others too in the future) a bigger privacy risk
> for generic users (the one who use the browser defaults) than their ISP,
> I disagree.

You shouldn't insist on always writing "their ISP", as if it was the
only choice. It isn't. One can setup his own recursive DNS locally, for
example. I've done this for years, as I didn't trust my ISP (first, in
China, now I don't trust here in Europe either).

Thomas