Re: Rethinking tensorflow build (taking shortcuts)

On 04-10-2019 10:04, Mo Zhou wrote:
> The only officially supported build system for Tensorflow is
> bazel[1], which is not present in our archive due to some reasons.

For those not following closely, can you please point to the reasons why
bazel (cannot?) is (yet?) packaged for Debian?  I recently pumped into
another software that proposes to use bazel as its build system, thus I
would like to be aware of any problems with it.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Dan