difficulty in understanding options in init-system-GR

Hi folks,

I went through the options in the init-system-GR[1] but I feel difficult
to tell the subtle differences between the options. I'd like to ask for
some hints here.

Option F is distince from the others as it clearly emphasizes "deeper
systemd integration". Option E puts equal weights to both systemd and
non-systemd solutions. So let's skip the two.

The rest options, i.e. B A D H G, look nearly the same to me:
  "first tier support for systemd, second tier for others"
The only difference I noted is the bug severity for non-systemd support.

In which way(s) are options (B, A, D, H, G) different from each other?
A couple of keywords should be helpful enough to differentiate them.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. It could be extremely useful if a straightforward comparison table
like [this](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_systems) is
available. But it isn't.

I'd kindly suggest the future GR initiators make some comparison tables
as long as options with subtle differences appear.

[1] https://www.debian.org/vote/2019/vote_002