Re: Regarding the new "Debian User Repository"

Hi,

In combination with some thoughts that have been said here, as well as from a branding perspective of what is currently the DUR, I think I'm going to change the naming for the project.

I'll be changing it to be called the "makedeb User Repository", which just makes more sense to me.

One, it removes the targeting towards Debian (when the project does first and foremost aim at Ubuntu), and two, it aligns more with the project's purpose, a user repository for use with makedeb.

I think it would also give room for people at Debian to make a project with the "DUR" name without confusing it with mine, and allows me to keep my branding unique and specific as well.

The branding on the website itself should take effect in the coming days, but the URL change for the website (dur.hunterwittenborn.com) will take effect in about a week or two when I can schedule some downtime for users.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any comments on the course of action,
---
Hunter Wittenborn
hunter@hunterwittenborn.com