Secure Boot dbx Configuration Update

Hello,

I'm tracking testing and with my most recent update I started getting
the nag to update the Secure Boot dbx. When I click the graphical
'update' button it appears to update something, but the update button
remains as if nothing changed.

I normally update my system by logging out of the graphical session and
using a virtual console with the command line. Checking from the
command line, there doesn't seem to be any requirement to update
anything, so I'm a little confused.

I'm posting here because I don't know if this is a bug or what facility
I would even file a bug report against.

Any comment or clue on this would be helpful.

Thanks.

-- john