Re: Firmware GR result - what happens next?

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> (2022-10-03):
> Done in debmirror 1:2.37.  I guess we need to cherry-pick this to
> bullseye too?  I know bullseye doesn't have non-free-firmware (which
> is fine, the new debmirror doesn't object), but most people running
> mirrors probably run stable rather than testing.

Thanks for patching and verifying the extra component's presence on a
per-suite basis isn't an issue, that was on my to-do list.

And yes, it looks like bullseye-proposed-updates material to me; esp.
given that tiny diff…

Cheers,