Re: Transition: pkg-config to pkgconf: next steps

On 10/20/22 12:25, Andrej Shadura wrote:
The version of pkgconf package providing the pkg-config binary package has been sitting in experimental for some time. I think I have tested the upgrade process quite extensively, but it would still be great if someone else could have a look. In any case, my plan is to upload it to unstable in about two weeks time. I will then commence another round of rebuilds; meanwhile I will be working on fixing issues I’ve already run into:

I cannot reproduce the issue with icinga2, it built successfully on my system with pkg-config (>= 1.8.0) from experimental.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1