Re: Is an autogenerated configure shell script non-editable source

On Sat, 2022-12-10 at 10:28 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> So far for the actual case (bug report in CC).
>
> For the general case I somehow understand the consensus here on the list
> that a missing configure.ac can be considered a bug but the severity
> serious is not really rectified.  If I understood this correctly I would
> reset the severity to important at the beginning of next week.

Personally I feel that severity serious is the correct one,
but it sounds like the fix for the bug is quite simple:

[🔎] Y5RiR8qidvJ4RAQt@argenau.bebt.de">https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] Y5RiR8qidvJ4RAQt@argenau.bebt.de

--
bye,
pabs