Re: looking for debian friendly web app technology

Hi,

What do we think about "accessibility" in this thread? The MSAA like helping for visually challenged, or the global avaiblity (and acceptance) of QT?

As of Qt 5.15, (and Qt 6.4.x lately) you do not have to make the hard choice between responsive webpage or desktop application, since you can generate both from the same QT source code. The native is native, the browser based using WebAssembly technology. (I think MSAA is not yet supported for WebAssembly till this date, but please double check this information!)

The downside of these things, that current Debian does not seem to include Qt6 at all and I have no idea when it can go into the mainstream Debian, while there are a lot of project could be waiting for it. (Even my one is still pending for Debian). Qt6 for Debian is still in unstable/experimental state, which drives the developers like me to find other alternatives instead of Debian or for Debian.

Best regards,
Imre