Re: looking for debian friendly web app technology

I call it websearch++. It is basically an app for searching the web like google or duckduckgo but with additional features. Those features are for example: You can assign information (useful, less useful, garbage for example) to web search result links or whole domains (useful for blacklisting). Everything gets persisted. This way you won't forget what is already checked and what is not checked yet. It's a power user tool for careful web searches, where you do not want to miss a search result link.

Do you think it's useful? I would use it.

Do you know any tools like that? I didn't find something like that.