Re: Policy consensus on transition when removing initscripts.

Hi,

On 6/28/23 15:19, Russ Allbery wrote:

Yeah, I knew that part, but for some reason I thought we normally always
combine Replaces with Breaks or Conflicts even for other cases.  Maybe I
just made that up and confused myself.

No, we just have very few use cases for Replaces alone these days, since typically files moving from one package to another will take place within the same source package, and they will just either have a strong dependency on the exact same version, or a conflict with all other versions.

   Simon