Re: mutt removed from testing while the bug was closed (fixed)

El 26/10/23 a las 2:11, Vincent Lefevre escribió:
This seems to be due to a bug in the BTS
[...]

Hello. This is a bug or a feature depending on how you look at it.

Reopening a bug is known to clear the version on which it was closed
(I think this normally makes sense and the cases where it does not are the
exception).

Therefore, with the knowledge that this happens, the proper way to reopen
a bug for stable (with the meaning that "there is still work to do")
would be to do this, all at once:

reopen NNNNNN
fixed NNNNNN version-where-it-was-fixed-in-unstable
thanks

(I do that from time to time, for FTBFS bugs which still happen in stable).

Thanks.