Re: Misc Developer News (#59)

Hi Paul,

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: Misc Developer News (#59)
From: Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org>
To: Donald Norwood <donald@debian.org>, Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org>
Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Date: 11/22/2023

More likely you need to do this signing of the mail differently. d-d-a is picky on accepting messages. While it worked in the past, I haven't figured out how to sign the mail in my e-mail client (thunderbird) nowadays in a way acceptable by d-d-a, and now always do the signing in-line and mail with $(mail) on *.debian.org.

I did wind up doing just that from master.d.o. The signature was critically important as smartlist marked the sending attempt as spam as sigcheck was not able to verify my email. I suspect this may also be the thunderbird issue, I can try that client next post to d-d-a and see exactly how to get it pushed through.

Many thanks to you, Philipp Kern, Paul Wise, and to Rince of the listmaster@.d.o team.

Be well,

-Donald