Re: Bits from the Release Team: Cambridge sprint update

Hi,

On 18-12-2023 13:18, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
Will reproducibility regressions block migration to testing?

Not for the near future for 2 reasons:
1) contrary to autopkgtest where removal of the test "fixes" regression, it feels that currently blocking on regression would give maintainers the wrong incentive to *not* make their packages reproducible, as there would be no way back. 2) there are still infrastructure hiccups that would hit maintainers of reproducible packages unequally hard, while we'd want the opposite if we'd have a choice.

Paul