Re: DebGPT: how LLM can help debian development? demo available.

On 2024-01-03 11:12, Andrey Rakhmatullin wrote:
On Wed, Jan 03, 2024 at 09:58:33AM +0200, Andrius Merkys wrote:
To me the most time consuming task in Debian recently is the Python
transitions. I wonder whether DebGPT could help with them. Maybe there are
other, non-Debian-specific GPTs for this task, but I would prefer a Debian
one.
As "transitions" is too broad, can you list actual problems you spend time
on for them?

Mostly failing tests, and mostly due to API changes between subsequent Python 3.x versions.

Best,
Andrius