Re: Limited security support for Go/Rust? Re ssh3

Is rebuilding really the biggest problem? Even if Debian had enough
capacity to rebuild everything after the change of a build dependency,
I do not see how this solves the work of tracking Rust dependencies in
the first place.

I use a handful of Rust applications which I am building myself on
Debian. Each of them has hundreds of tiny dependencies which are
changing on a daily (if not hourly) basis. Some of them I can only
build in Sid, or I have to checkout really old commits from Git.
I do not see how this is supposed to be working in a Debian stable
release with all the required manual work such as backporting security
fixes etc.

Regards
Stephan