Re: time_t progress report

Hi!

On Mon, 2024-02-19 at 19:48:38 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I have coordinated with the gcc maintainer so that we can have the default
> flags in gcc-13 changed this week.
>
> We are therefore targeting Friday for the mass NMUs to unstable though there
> is a possibility this won't start until as late as Monday depending on
> capacity.

Yesterday while trying to get a time for today's upload, I discussed
with Matthias, and it looks like today is not great for timing. There
are some things that might need to be hammered out in gcc, and Matthias
was not going to be available today until next week or so. I also just
realized the transition exceptions coverage does not match between
what some porters expect (f.ex. hurd-i386 which I'll discuss with them
later today), what dpkg and debhelper have implemented and what gcc
does, I'll discuss the latter with Matthias separately.

So as mentioned by Steve, this might need to be postponed a tiny bit
more.

Thanks,
Guillem