Re: Any way to install packages+run autopkgtests on porterbox machines?

On Sun, Mar 03, 2024 at 06:09:47PM +0100, Paul Gevers wrote:
> On 01-03-2024 1:58 p.m., Nilesh Patra wrote:
> > Have you found any way around these?
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/mbanck/dd-autopkgtest/

Thanks, I will use this for autopkgtests.

This however also only partially solves the issue for me.
If I want to run tests with another package (say a test dependency) that I fixed
locally on a particular arch (which is not amd64) -- how doI run autopkgtests with
this combo on a porter machine?

Best,
Nilesh