Re: How to ask efficiently for removal of 32 bit architectures of about 40 packages (Was: reverse dependenc)

Hi Andreas,

Am 12. März 2024 19:55:27 MEZ schrieb Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>:
>Am Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 11:35:55PM +0100 schrieb Mattia Rizzolo:
>> clone the bug however many time you need and retitle the clones?  What
>> matters for the ftp tooling is just the bug title, pretty much.
>> That's one single email...
>
>I admit I love this hint and tried to follow it first by this mail
>
>   https://lists.debian.org/debian-r/2024/03/msg00006.html
>   To: submit@bugs.debian.org, Debian R <debian-r@lists.debian.org>
> [...]
>Any hint what might be wrong here?

What you are trying to accomplish is no regular bug reporting but some manipulation of existing bugs. Hence the control server must be used directly by sending your mail to control@bugs.debian.org instead of submit@... See also the first sentence on https://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control

Have fun,
Micha