Re: Package marked for autoremoval due to closed bug?

Hi zigo,

On 16-03-2024 12:31 a.m., Thomas Goirand wrote:
But when the AUTORM period was announced as reduced, I thought like it was probably a bad call, and that the previous AUTORM was aggressive enough.

I'm not aware that we reduced autoremoval times in recent history. Are you maybe confusing it with the time needed for packages to be out-of-sync [1]? That still requires someone (me) to file RC bugs and I have stopped doing that during this transition exactly to avoid autoremoval while the transition is in progress.

Paul

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2023/06/msg00001.html