Re: Some t64 libraries already in testing; I'm confused

31.03.2024 12:16, Andreas Metzler wrote:
Looking through testing, I see the following t64 libraries present:
libaio1t64
libfyba0t64
libglibmm-2.68-1t64
libnetcdf19t64
libudns0t64
libczmq4t64 (virtual package; libczmq4 provides this)

Unfortunately the other four are not similar, but rather lacked a build
dependency on dpkg-dev (>= 1.22.5) which would have prevented their
migration to testing.  Testing users on armel and armhf should avoid
installing them and downgrade to the pre-t64 version if necessary.

All of those noted above except udns have already been fixed in sid.

What should be done with udns in this context?

I didn't know it should have versioned build-depend on dpkg-dev, and the
original upload didn't have it either.

Thanks,

/mjt