Re: finally end single-person maintainership

Then there is salsa... I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, it's
this big beast with tons of _javascript_ and apparently we are not even
dog-fooding gitlab as packaged in Debian to overseves. I'd like our
infrastructure to be based on the things we offer in our distro. And it's just
so much _javascript_...  I cannot open a build log in the browser without it just
vanishing before my eyes with an error message in red at the top. My computer
is slow (ARM Cortex A53) and this does not play well with it. I wish there was
a way to interact with it from my terminal instead of having to click on
buttons in a very slow web interface.

We actually have `glab`[0] packaged in Debian Sid, Trixie and Bookworm-backports now, so there is a relatively easy to use way of accessing it from the CLI.

[0] https://packages.debian.org/sid/glab