Re: Teléfono Samsung: no puedo borrar el idioma Alemán

I don't want to exacerbate the off-topic-message problem, but I'm hoping that by saying the following I may perhaps be able to prevent further messages to the list about this.

First, can we please be very careful, when we're throwing around talk about banning people from lists, to make it clear whom we're referring to? Holger, I assume you were referring to José Luis González, but you left that vague, and the message you were replying to was from someone different, Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez, who has done nothing to merit banning.

Second, if you have concerns with the conduct of someone on the list, and you don't believe it would be necessary or appropriate to raise those conerns with them directly (and I agree, in this particular case it probably is not), the right thing to do is not to raise your concerns on the list, but rather to reach out to the Debian community team at community@debian.org.

Thank you.