Re: ATTN: ABOUT PAGE: .../disks-i386/current/install.html

JAB> In my Dutch Debian Manual
JAB> (http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/debian/handleiding) I wrote that
JAB> low-mem users should _skip_ the `activate swap' step in the main
JAB> installation menu, and just before the reboot, `ae /etc/fstab'
JAB> and include one line for the swap partition. With an example of
JAB> course:

JAB>   /dev/hda8 none swap sw 0 0

JAB> "...and change /dev/hda8 to indicate your swap partition."

JAB> Hoping this will be useful, regards,

Ugh.  I know there are problems in the install manual w.r.t.
documenting low-memory installation.  However, I would really
appreciate it if someone would send me patches for or specific
comments about sections in the installation manual to change in order
to fix that.