further updates on tutorial

Hello,

The tutorial is now at http://www.debian.org/~hp/debian-tutorial.html, at
least I hope it is. Works for me.

I have an account now and as soon as I can figure out the best way to do the
CVS stuff I'll get that set up.

RMS wrote again and said that even though the tutorial is not the same as
their GNU/Linux Cookbook, they would like to publish it if it turns out
well and we are careful about copyright assignment. I think a published
version would be very useful to people, so I'd like to try and follow the
FSF guidelines for copyright and so on.

I'm going to have to sit down and incorporate his suggestions and strip out
the stuff we don't have solid copyright on.

--
Havoc Pennington ======== hp@pobox.com ======= http://pobox.com/~hp