Re: debiandoc-sgml can build ps/pdf files for CJK :-)

Hello Osamu,

Cool!  Great you guys got this to work. :-)

Any specific instructions about additional packages needed, special setups,
etc.  If so, we might want to add this to e.g. the README in the package.

Thanks,
Ardo

PS I'm currently more than swamped with work to spend any significant time
   on Debian except for keeping up to date with email and an occaisional
   small package fix or update.  I hope this improves somewhat next month.