Introductions, etc

Hello all -- I'm interested in finding a way in which I can give back to
the community.  I've been using GNU\Linux for several years now and
having settled on Debian as my distro of choice, I decided it was time
to offer my assistance.

I'm not a hacker so unless the Debian community is interested in
introducing very poorly written code into Debian then I'm not of any use
there.  I am fairly technically literate (my day job is as a SysAdmin)
and my degree is in English Lit, so it seems that I am a perfect fit for
the documentation project.  So, I'm asking if I can help out and how?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Teodorski
Mahoning County Ohio
cteodorski@mahoningcountyoh.gov

"Never tell people how to do things.  Tell them WHAT to do and they will
surprise you with their ingenuity"
       --Gen. George S. Patton