DDP CVS commit by jfs: ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes find-dummies.sh

CVSROOT:	/cvs/debian-doc
Module name:	ddp
Changes by:	jfs	04/12/15 17:33:13

Added files:
	manuals.sgml/release-notes: find-dummies.sh

Log message:
	Script to review the dummy packages of a new release, the results
	are useful for the Release Notes. This was actually done for the
	woody RN, although I don't remember how we did it :-(
	Just so we don't forget to do this, I'm adding the script
	(some other scripts for common Release Notes's tasks could also be
	written...)