Re: maint-guide update (chapt 6-9, appendix)

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 01:44:51AM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I need critical review again.  New maint-guide should show up on the web
> soon as the *11* January 2005 version at
>
>   http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/
>
> I am thinking to upload around 23rd based on this version.
>
> Joy or anyone, if you do not like any contents here, please tell me so.
> I will accommodate your request.

You know it would of been a good idea to at the very least show the two
URLs of the "before" and "after" document.  A colour-coded diff (ala
viewcvs and friends) would also of helped.

I'm not sure which one you are talking about now and it would of been
nice to see considering how... vocal I am sometimes about the Debian
documents.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer