Release & Upgrade Notes

Could the title of the "Release Notes" be changed to "Release and Upgrade Notes" universally through the document and through www.debian.org?

The rationale behind it is that looking for "debian update" or "howto upgrade from woody to sarge" or similar on google won't reveal the offical, relevant and important information. And I think the reason behind it is that the relevant page is not generally known and therefore not generally referenced.

This change should be optimaly undertaken before the release of sarge. Please accept me volounteering to undertake the change.

*t

  Tomas Pospisek
  http://sourcepole.com -  Linux & Open Source Solutions