Re: r8957 - /manuals/trunk/Makefile

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 01:39:28AM -0000, taffit@users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Author: taffit
> Date: Fri Oct 28 01:39:27 2011
> New Revision: 8957

> Log:
> Remove project-history from publish target
>
> The project-history is now handled on the website from the last
> available package.

Who has taken this decision? I'm one of the maintainers of the document, I
was not consulted and I do not approve to this change.

I'd rather have the manual update the website. When I make changes to this
(or other documents) I would rather have them be visible at the website
once updated the repository, before making an upload to the package (which
typically takes much more time).

Please revert this change.

Regadrs

Javier