Re: Debian release-notes: change dblatex style for spanish PDF build

Dear Holger,

On 15 June 2017 at 22:12, Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> I have tested the build without that file, and it works fine now.
> The spanish PDF is attached. Could you take the time to check if
> everything is fine?

Ok. I will check if the style can be removed. However, please notice I
have just finished the translation and there is some cleaning /
reviewing I would like to do first.

Additionaly, the PDF build does not seem to be working on my side
(maybe because I do not have the packages fully up to date in my
development environment). I have to fix that first.

> If yes, we could remove that file, to get same style for all langs.
> (The new style is also a big improvement IMO.)

Understood..

Regards

Javier