Re: dpkg-source produces invalid diffs

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 11:28:57AM +0200 , Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > I'm the new maintainer for patch. Currently, there's version 2.5 of patch
> > in Debian, but while packaging version 2.5.4 I discovered the
> > following: dpkg-source produces invalid diffs.
>
> I think it's a filed bugreport, but I don't have patch 2.5.4 myself yet
> so I simply haven't been able to fix it. If you can put a patch 2.5.4
> package somewhere I'll fix it.

I've also experimented with this. I've put the tar.gz (from alpha.gnu.org) and
.deb on http://merlin.debian..net/

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<Myth> the UNIX trademark has changed hands so much no one is quite sure who really owns it anymore