Re: Skeleton maintainer scripts (revised)

Charles Briscoe-Smith <cpbs@debian.org> writes:

> Okay, here's a revision.  First, some text to go with the scripts, then
> the scripts themselves.  Feel free to make any revisions you want.
> They're probably still a bit verbose, but I don't see that that's a
> problem.

These are most excellent boilerplate maintainer scripts.  I think they
should be integrated into the packaging manual.  Juan, are you still
planning to do another unofficial upload of dpkg?  Should integrate
Charles' scripts into the packaging manual and provide diffs to you?
Maybe should I do a renegade upload of dpkg with the packaging manual
changes?  Thoughts from the dpkg group?