Re: This list, and CVS, and stuff

On Thu, Apr 16, 1998 at 04:19:05PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

> 5. I hope to get back to working on dpkg shortly after bo is in beta.

I'm happy to hear that you want to re-work on it.  May I remind you
that our current release we work on is called hamm?  Bo was already
released over a year ago.  First I thought this was a thinko, but twice...

Regards,

	Joey

 / The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media             /
/                                             -- H. Peter Anvin /