Build-Depends (Was Source-Depends)

Ok, I've made a few changes to what I originally did. Mainly changing
the Source-Depends field to Build-Depends since it actually makes more
sense as to what it's purpose is. I also cleaned up the code I added a
little.

I've gotten a reply from the libtricks maintainer who says that he
may be able to set it up to generate the list of headers and binaries
used to build the package which can in turn be used to generate the
list of packages for Build-Depends (this is a little ways off due to
his time constraints). It seems it can already create this list, it
just needs to be converted to a package list and placed in the field.

You can get the newest patch from:

ftp://marcus.seva.net/pub/debian/testing/

I look forward to comments.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org