Re: I'm going to do some dpkg development

Guy Maor writes ("I'm going to do some dpkg development"):
> I don't know if you're reading this Ian.  I intend to revive the dpkg
> CVS tree on va.debian.org:/cvs/dpkg.
>
> Since, the only thing in it is my long-ago futile attempts at keeping
> up with the dpkg NMUs, I'm going to blow the whole thing away and
> check in 1.4.1.

Right.

What kind of things were you planning to do ?

As soon as I've got rid of the project leadership (Real Soon Now) I
was planning to do some work on dpkg.  I have to say that I've not
been too pleased with the results of the NMUs, so I plan to go back to
my own last-released tree and try to fold in the NMUs' changes
individually so I can review them.

Ian.