Re: Why dpkg is linux-centric?

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 01:12:53PM +0000, Piotr Roszatycki wrote:
> I've tried compile dpkg on freebsd and atheos. Unfortunately, dpkg is
> linux-centric.

Umm, probably because we deal mainly with Linux and Hurd. Try sending in
some patches. We've never used freebsd on other OS's, so people who are
interested in having it run there should be willing to port and submit
patches. Do you think gcc got to freebsd by someone who wasn't using it on
freebsd? :)

Ben