Re: Working on dpkg during Debconf

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 05:37:34AM +0300, Guillem Jover wrote:
> [...]
> I want done in the dpkg for the etch release:
>
> [...]
> * At least perl scripts in dpkg using strict and warnings (the ones in
>   dpkg-dev can be switched later), I've a patch already for this, just
>   needs some review.

    How is this going, Guillem? Do you need any help? I know quite a bit of
Perl (I used it as my main language for years, and I still use it
occasionally). Enough to review patches to make programs work in strict mode,
anyway.

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!