Re: Managing apt/dpkg/debconf configurations.

Le Tuesday 10 February 2009 vers 08:22, Mathijs Kwik(Mathijs Kwik
<bluescreen303@gmail.com>) a écrit:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I'm managing a number of (ubuntu) workstations and servers and
> found it labour-intensive to keep configurations similar.
> I use aptitude to set my manual/auto selections and have some
> preferences on certain debconf questions.
> I know about some tricks/hacks to import/export package selections
> and I know about the debconf-pre-seed configuration at install
> time.

	debconf-get-selections and debconf-set-selections permit to export
and import debconf database.
	I use those commands with
dpkg --get-selections/dpkg --set-selections and apt-get
dselect-upgrade when I setup a new machine!

Hope this helps!
--
http://www.glennie.fr