Re: Upcoming dpkg 1.16.2 upload

Quoting Guillem Jover (guillem@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> Despite the circumstances, I've still managed to find some motivation
> to work on finishing reviewing and fixing code. Last week I got the

This is something I wanted to put in light, indeed (with your
permission, I'd like to blog about this).

I found really great that even while you were (from your POV) forced
to have dpkg uploaded to unstable while you disagreed with the upload,
you didn't take this as a personal attack and continued to work on the
package.

This is a really difficult decision to take: it's much more easy to
say that such things shouldn't be taken personnally than really apply
this concept and not take things as personal.

During recent weeks, I witnessed your continued activity on dpkg,
Guillem, and I'm admirative of this. And your proposal to upload a new
version is a confirmation of this feeling. Keep up with the good work
and I really hope that the difficult times we had are now over.

So, at least in my own name, I'd like to thank you for this.