Next upload 2024-01-19 (dpkg 1.22.3)

[ Steve CCed for the time64 transition entanglement. ]

Hi!

There are a couple of transitions that might get entangled, so I want
to flush these in order to avoid blocking others.

I've got several changes which I'll be pushing out today to git,
including the canonicalization of s-s-d into /usr. I also had an
intrusive refactoring change to the dpkg-buildpackage machinery,
but I'm thinking I'll postpone this for now to avoid any potential
fallout in the middle of other things.

For the canonicalization change, even though I think the change looks
safe, my idea was to go through experimental anyway, with an upload
tomorrow, wait the 3 days of rigour, then upload to unstable.

That would mean that the time64 change could then be uploaded to
experimental not before Monday or Tuesday next week, whenever that
gets a slot by the release team. I hope that's not an issue?

Thanks,
Guillem