Re: Fwd: Re: Bits from keyring-maint: Pushing keyring updates. Let us bury your old 1024D key!

Hi Alastrair,

Your in luck. We're running a Cryptoparty tomorrow Friday in the Science
Gallery. There should hopefully be some people doing key signing as part
of the evening, maybe in the pub afterwards.

It starts from 6pm -
https://dublin.sciencegallery.com/events/2014/03/dupiratepartysocietycryptoparty

Regards,
Donncha

--
Regards,
Donncha O'Cearbhaill

PGP: 7EFB DDE8 FD21 11AE A7BE  1AA6 3B0D 706A 7FBF ED86

This e-mail should be PGP signed, which allows you to verify its
authenticity. If it isn't, it may be fake. Check with me! Feel free to
encrypt anything you send to me using my key.