Re: [Debian-NYC] Fwd: Puppet presentation Wednesday Nov 18th.

Hi Guys,

I remember that there were videos from nylug meetings at IBM, but can't
find them online... Anyone knows if they still record videos (I am no
longer subscribed to nylug).

I wanted to view this one later on -- I moved away from NYC to the
north and will be in NYC only Thu, thus would miss this interesting
meeting (already scratched my head few times about switching from
cfengine to puppet).

Thanks in advance for the hints
Yarik

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences