Re: [Debian-NYC] spare hardware for workshop/BSP

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 03:01:44AM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Someone had asked if they could borrow a computer for the workshop[1],
> and another request was for a monitor at the BSP[2].
>
> [1] I can bring my friend's eeepc which I brought to the last
> workshop, and debian-live it again.

We don't need spare computers anymore -- but I have a borrowed eeepc
which I will bring, that we ran Debian Live on last time and worked
well.  So we'll have a backup anyway.

> [2] Could we borrow a monitor at drop.io?  Or someone bring one?

As Simon said, this probabyl isn't needed anymore (and might be able
to borrow at the venue, we shouldn't bring one unless we need one for
sure).

So, basically, don't worry about bringing extra things until further
notice.

- Richard