Re: [Debian-NYC] BSP: other planning

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 02:56:38PM -0500, Pablo Duboue wrote:

> As I don't like how the 'chief', bit sound, I postulate myself for the
> position of "Documentarist Honcho" which entails:
>
> * Trying to find victims^Hbrave souls to record one of the bug
> squashing deeds, per the earlier e-mails on the subject.
> * Take some key photos during the event, before giving people advance
> notice so they can strike a pose / move away / send me spinach
> hunting. Target is 3, 4 photos a day.

This is a really useful thing to do... you should definitely do the
documentation of the event, and see if you can get someone to make a
post to planet debian describing what's going on here.

For the bug squashing recording, I think that would be very useful,
and neat to try.  Let's see how it goes.

> My only gripe is that chances are I won't make it there before 7-8 on Friday...

Shouldn't be a problem...

- richard