[Debian-NYC] I will be visiting NYC April 11-25

Hi all,

I just joined this mailinglist, as I will be visiting NYC in a few days
for 2 weeks: 11th - 25th of April.

I will be attending http://datatransparency.wsj.com/ the first weekend
(13th-15th) but have no other plans yet, just extended by trip to leave
open opportunities to meet more Debian folks.

Also, if you happen to have a spare couch I could crash in, I might be
interested in that too (I possibly found a place already, but final
confirmation still pending).

Looking forward to see you!

 - Jonas