Re: PTS News & DebianEdu's future

Le Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 12:07:50AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen écrivait:
> What about taking the Skolelinux concept, making a preconfigured and
> automatically installed Linux distribution for schools, including all
> the services and software needed by schools?
>
> The technical architecture for Skolelinux is described in
> <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/arkitektur/arkitektur.html.en>.

I'd love to see that happen if it doesn't prevent us to provide a simple
single-desktop CD image ... for home use or whatever. That's the key
point for me : we should not focalize on a single thing and let people
work where they want.

That doesn't mean that each person should work on its own little thing.
But that we must have separate goals covering all possible aspects of
education. We won't reach all the goals at the same time but that's not
a problem.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com