Unidentified subject!

Dear Sir:

Please allow me to introduce myself and my company, with the idea that you
may be the individual my company is looking for.

The company I represent is the PEI CHAN MACHINERY CO., LTD. Pei Chan is an
international leader in the production of high quality vacuum-packing and
automatic shrinkwrap equipment. Since 1972 our firm has developed an
excellent reputation for the efficient design and high quality of the
equipment it manufactures, for its technological advances in this
specialized industry, and for its integrity in its dealings with clients.

We are the proud possessors of the ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION and the CE
CERTIFICATION.

As PEI CHAN MACHNERY CO., LTD. continues to grow and diversify to meet the
needs of an increasingly sophisticated international body of vacuum-packing
and shrinkwrap users, we recognize the need to bring high-quality,
knowledgeable SALES AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES into our company to find and
service new clients.

If you have an engineering sales and service background, and you are seeking
new challenges in a growing industry, we cordially invite you to contact us
at your earliest opportunity.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself.  I look forward
to receiving your information.

If interested, please write for information. If we have reached you by mistake,
kindly reply with word REMOVE in subject line to be excluded from future such postings.

Best regards and we look forward to hearing from you,

Hao-chen Wang, Sales/Marketing

PEI CHUAN MACHINERY CO., LTD.

				E-Mail: mingyou@ms23.hinet.net
				Http // www.peichuan.com.tw

                                        TEL:886-2-2267-3871
                                        FAX:886-2-2267-6507

	NO.4,ALLEY,4,LANE,71,CHEN TIEN ROAD,TU CHENG CITY, TAIPEI CITY TAIWAN.R.O.C