Re:

tirsdag 07 september 2004, 18:05, skrev prof.dr.salich:
>  How i can put arabic window in my pc? my pc is xp 2000 type.

If you are not a Linux-user, and prefere to use products form Microsoft,
I recomondate this site:

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/arabicdev/Windows/winXP/kBase/aCode.asp

I don't know about products from Microsoft because you have entered a
list concerning development of Debian Linux in education. Fortunatly
both KDE and GNOME support arabic. KDE and GNOME are two different
windows interfaces that is in use on a GNU/Linux system. Look at this
screenshots:

http://i18n.kde.org/screenshots/index.php?a=i&t=ar
http://www.silverpen.de/arabic.png

If you are a Skolelinux user, you have to follow this easy guide. Add
this line as root in the file /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian stable main

Then run this commands:
apt-get update
apt-get install kdebase
apt-get dist-upgrade -y
apt-get install kde-i18n-ar

Then start 'kcontrol' and change the languge under the menu "regions and
accesabilty" ...
http://developer.skolelinux.no/~klaus/newnotater/a3352.html

- Knut